Monday, December 03, 2018

Ellipses...

There's some momentum, so maybe I'll see how far it goes.  I think I have a template that actually could lead to pretty regular posting.  I guess we'll see...  I owe AHN an apology.  They have a "call by noon, get in that day" type ad campaign that I've scoffed at.  Last Friday I called by 9am and got an appointment at 11:30.  I apologize for doubting...  This is the last week of class.  My students are under a mountain of homework.  That means I am under a delayed mountain of grading.  Looking at it that way I am tempted to make everything optional...  I should turn off my Craigslist Lego alert.  I've proven to be weak at resisting its wiles...  Delete, delete, delete...  The Steelers really made for a disappointing viewing experience last night.  I mean, there's no expectation that they would win every game, and they made a game out of it, but really for the whole secind half you just had to know it wasn't going to be the good guys on top at the end...  The government is apparently going to end the tax credit on buying electric cars.  One would assume that's one of the principle inducements to buying an electric car.  Let's hope this is an area where the government is internally divided...  I got a new watch.  It is pretty cool, but I am conflicted over the concept that I am now carrying two screens with me wherever I go (and that's not counting the three in my bag)...  The state of Pennsylvania is going to have to have everyone in the state swap out their ID because they dragged their feet adopting RealID.  Somehow I think it would have gone smoother had they been able to spread the replacements out over a long period of regular renewals rather than doing a single giant swap...  I'm really enjoying the new Doctor and the new season of stories on Doctor Who.  Some of the preshow press made me think I wouldn't be happy, but it turned out to be noise.  It is a great incarnation of the show...  Next week we're hosting a USITT Rigging Master Class.  I went to one of those classes ages ago, maybe 1998 with Jay Glerum and Harry Donovan.  I wonder what this one will be like...  I'm fairly close to launching yet another web page.  I have content that doesn't really fit on either of the two outlets I currently maintain.  Just seems like a whole lot of web pages to do...

No comments: