Monday, December 24, 2018

Ellipses...

If you are a medical concern, and you provide a patient portal with some kind of electronic messaging, you have a responsibility to make sure messages receive prompt attention...  Really, I think nobody in Washington has any idea on where to go with this shutdown...  This year it seems like every time I finish cleaning up the leaves they very next thing I should do is clean up the leaves...  That cork floor?  It is probably dirtier than you think it is...  The Steelers managed to lose one game and go from home field to out of the playoffs.  It isn't a done deal yet, but not winding up there requires Cleveland to beat Baltimore.  Well, they almost beat us...  I kinda wish a Roku could use it's account feature to keep track of all the various logins.  It is annoying when one or another just drop for no apparent reason, but installing a brand new device requires a truckload of logins that other devices on the network have already authenticated...  The last day of Semester Reviews seems like it was more than a week ago...  It had been years since we had been to Green Forest Churrascaria.  It is still a good night out...  The boy got a CD in the mail that had a song on it that was done to the tune of Louie Louie.  That one I think is really just for the parents...  Somehow my watch managed to put an appointment on my schedule for tomorrow without my having entered the appointment on any calendar.  Some of these digital assistants are a little spooky...  A guy I used to work with in Chicago passed away last week.  He wasn't much older than I am.  I hadn't seen him in forever, but it still sucks... We went to see Aquaman.  In the DC series I would rank it behind Wonder Woman and in front of Justice League, although not my much.  We probably should have gone to the Spiderman movie...  I'm toward the end of reading a trilogy in reverse order by mistake.  As it turns out it doesn't seem to be hurting the storytelling much if at all...   Do you think the large chili at Wendy's is really only 300 calories?  I've been trusting it but it seems unlikely...  The Bumblebee movie is PG-13, but the boy is a pretty devoted Transformers fan.  Probably still a miss...  There's no Doctor Who Christmas episode this year.  They've subbed in a two part New Year's ("Who Year's") event this year.  I'm not sure if this was part of their effort to separate the new show from the old.  Doesn't really matter to me.  I don't even think we saw the first few in real time...  I really wish we had shorted the market several months ago.  I bet I'm not the only one.  Good time to have your cash in cash...  I've had the news on for like an hour and haven't heard anything about an attack in Kabul.  TV News editors have their priorities mixed up...

No comments: