Monday, December 31, 2018

Ellipses...

I should be more mindful of people coming into Pittsburgh for the holidays.  Missed a couple of friends this year...  Elizabeth Warren is great, but I'm not holding my breath...  If you run a medical portal you should not provide an option for patients to send in questions electronically if you are not going to answer them - or if your only answer is to call the office, or to make an appointment.  Just don't give me the option...  It is difficult to gauge when people are going to respond to work emails over the break.  I guess I should have pressed harder before classes ended.  Now it's all hurry up and wait...  Somewhere along the way the value proposition of waiting for a table at a restaurant just went away.  The obvious reason would be the toddler, but I think it happened before that development.  I just have better things to do...  Science Channel has been running a Mythbusters Marathon over the holiday.  That's still good TV...  Even with just the three programatic posts each week, keeping up this posting is difficult, and now I have compounded it by adding a requirement to take photos all the time...  Every day I try not to let it slip my mind that the US has thousands on probable refugees locked up in detention.  I should probably be doing more...  The weather I most associate with New Years in Pittsburgh is rain.  That is also the weather association with most of the spring and fall...  The Steelers were in it right up until like 2:00 after their last game ended.  Or, alternately, they were out of it as soon as they had that week one tie.  I guess it just matters what kind of fan you are...  Two more possible blogs in my future: one for rigging resources and the other for articles I thought I would post on the Greenpage until I realized there was pretty much nothing to read.  That would push me up to six publications if you don't count the Twitter streams.  That's probably too much...  My watch downloaded a custom New Year's Eve watch face.  There is a feature I hadn't anticipated...  The boy and I had a weekend breakfast thing going at Eat and Park for a few months.  Last week I took him to McDonald's.  So much for Eat and Park...  I have a couple of MAGA friends on Facebook.  Occasionally they post things that are verifiably false and yet I can't figure out a productive way to engage...  This year was exhausting...

No comments: