Monday, December 10, 2018

Ellipses...

It is possible that the new posting plan is working and that it also sucks.  Time will tell...  I need some home IT help.  If you have time and the skill to help out I'd love to discuss it with you...  Today was the first day of the USITT Glerum Rigging Master Class at work.  I think it went pretty well.  Everyone was really nice to me...  I've been using this laptop for quite some time now and I am still not used to the keyboard, with no reason to ever assume I will adapt...  Had to coat up today.  Just too cold for the regular coat...  Check you charge card statements.  Bad things can happen when you don't check them.  Well bad things can happen either way, but you won't even know it has happened unless you check...  The programs are piling up on the DVR while we turn our attention to Mrs. Maisel...  The boy went bowling for the second time this weekend.  It didn't seem like he improved over the intervening time...  The Steelers, WTF happened with the Steelers?  I swear I left the room for 2 seconds and everything fell apart...  I really hate giving bad grades.  I think students believe I like giving bad grades, but I really, really hate giving bad grades...  The job listings on the NFTRW_Feed are really picking up.  It must be job hunting season...  For a minute it seemed like there was a TD Gift Guide coming together, but it appears to have fizzled...  Do you get concerned when you hear about wide spread power outages?  It's enough to make one start to price generators...  I did not think they would get a plea out of Butina. That felt very unlikely...  Pittsburgh was apparently named the 25th best place for New Year's Eve.  Truth be told I don't think I would play that up too much...  Bringing Tim Shaw back for the end of the Doctor Who season was a nice touch... The other day the boy was talking to the Alexa, just chatting, and it started to ask him about what kind of gifts he liked.  I disabled the chatting skill.  It was creepy...  Now that Voyager 2 has left the solar system do you think we'll get some kind of citation for littering from aliens?  That would really derail Rachel Maddow's A-Block...

No comments: