Monday, December 17, 2018

Ellipses...

Mondays are for Ellipses...  Before you go saying the Steeler's defense is forgiven, remember that Brady got four shots at the endzone in the first place...  The migrant detentions at the border are really troubling...  I am strongly considering going off my food routine for the semester break.  It'll probably mean a delay of my goals...  The Fossil people sent me a link to a video on how to use their WearOS watch.  Will it help?  I guess we'll see...  I don't know why, but I always seem to wind up paying more for parking when classes aren't in session than when they are...  The leaves on the lawn are wet, maybe frozen.  That's a chore I'm not looking forward to...  A government shutdown would be really unfortunate.  Here's hoping they get it together in time...  The AHN people continue to impress on their time to appointment.  On a call today the appointment is Wednesday...  Should I spend the rest of this week prepping next semester?  I would probably really appreciate making that decision in January...  It has been cold and wet lately, but I think I would have found a way to do another credit ultimate had there been an appetite...  There was a tweet today in the news where "border" was spelled "boarder."  That happens all the time on rigging homework...  10 sessions, more than 150 students in four days.  The end of semester reviews are a steep hill to climb...  Do you have TSA Precheck?  Do you think it is worth it?  Seems like it could be...  There is going to be a Hamilton ticket lottery in Pittsburgh.  It'd be nice, but I think if I am going to win a lottery I would rather it be the Powerball...  After more than a year I might finally get to take the photos off my phone.  Something tells me I am doing it wrong...  Today I had the thought that ScenoFab should be split into two full semester classes.  That's a lot of material...  Thinking about taking the boy to Aquaman, maybe to Spiderman.  Probably too young...  I am so, so hungry on Mondays.  Also on Thursdays...  Usually I fill out these posts by looking at a news page and making a comment on the top stories.  Today I really don't want to talk about what I found there...  The Greenpage is going on vacation tempo.  Three posts each day.  Maybe I'll put it on a hiatus for the last week of December... 

No comments: