Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Ellipses...

If you want to open schools in the fall then make it safe to open schools in the fall: more space, more teachers, more gear.  More money.  A lot more money.  Don't just try to feel better about more people dying...  We finished season one of Upload on Amazon.  Pretty good ride.  Really set up for binging.  We'll watch season two when it comes out (if it comes out)...  I rode three miles tonight on the bike, eleven miles so far for the week.  I know people that ride more than 11 miles/day.  But I haven't been on a bike for more than a decade...  I did what I think was a pretty good distanced CAD class today.  Pretty sure I found a nice way to integrate AutoCAD and PowerPoint over Zoom...  Now that we're trying to clear out the storage unit and move the stuff we'd cleared out into the basement we need a new place for a lot of books.  Mrs. TANBI would prefer that place not be in this house...  Today Gib5on managed to lose one shoe.  It must be in this house.  It is possible his sister may have helped lose it.  There's very little she enjoys more than a shoe...  This law enforcement action in Portland is scary as hell.  All my life states have had the right to ask for help, not have the Federal government decide and send their own forces.  When the Guard deployed to New Orleans after Katrina it was a HUGE deal.  That was nothing compared to what is happening in Portland right now.  Write your Congressfolks...  Yesterday I set a new high score at CostCo.  The quarentine has not been great for my spending habits.  There are boxes arriving from various online vendors (alright, it is mostly Amazon) pretty much every day.  Every trip to the grocery is like we won't be allowed to go back for a month...  The President tried to parlay the office into scoring a golf tournament for his club.  When they write the book on this administration it won't be called "Inept" or "Disaster."  It will be "BRAZEN."  Every day a new revelation...  If we would stop buying ice cream I would stop eating ice cream.  Duh...

1 comment:

Katy said...

I think if you stop buying ice cream you'll just be annoyed at yourself for not buying ice cream.