Thursday, July 09, 2020

Ellipses...

Thursday nights all I do is think about lunch on Friday.  But I guess that means it is working a little.  Maybe...  I knew I was going to have to find a way to dispose of LPs from my folks house.  I hadn't anticipated offloading box after box of books from their house and from our house, but since they've been in storage for months - some for years - and we haven't missed them, maybe it is time for them to live with someone else...  I bought this bike, weeks ago.  It is still in the box it came in.  I should do something about that...  As always I think the court victories today were not as exciting as the folks on MSNBC are making them sound...  We got a Pikachu mask for Gib5on.  He seems thrilled.  Gonna need a lot of masks that thrill toddlers if we're going to have school any time soon...  I got formal approval to add the three adjuncts we've been developing and at almost the same time all three of the people we were scouting said they were interested.  I love it when a plan comes together...  Last week I told the dentists that cut our lawn that we should skip a week.  Really I could make the same call this week too: no rain, no growth...  The President is running a terror ad about defunding the Police on MSNBC - it might just be on TuneIn.  This ad is changing zero minds in this position...  The finish out on the laundry room really does make the space look a lot nicer.  Sometimes the utility of changes is unclear.  This isn't one of those times...  The COVID cases in Allegheny County were finally down today.  Here's hoping it is a trend rather than a blip...  I did a PowerPoint for class today in which I committed a chart I have been drawing on chalkboards for 20 years to a digital slide.  Feels like some kind of milestone.  Probably won't be the last time I feel that way...  Our first generation Echo seems like it is showing some age.  It is occasionally just incapable of playing music.  Another certain 21st century problem.  I wish I could remember what we did before we had the device.  Oh, I remember: nothing...  Mrs. TANBI and I are looking for new show recommendations.  We recently finished this season of Top Chef and have nearly worked our way through current episodes of The Profit.  Something with a story would be nice...  It seems pretty likely that COVID has taken Sabian out of infant daycare for good.  Gib5on's school is talking about coming back in August, but we're hearing it will only be two days/week.  I'm not sure I see the utility of two days/week...

No comments: