Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Count faster

Well, I did my part. Went to vote and everything came off without a hitch - which is more than can be said for something like 1500 students in the area. Looks like PA will be Kerry country anyway, so on some level I guess we can all put on the flightsuit and say "Mission Accomplished."

However, much like the war in Iraq, it seems like it isn't going to be that simple. As of bedtime Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, and a host of others are still running their scantron forms or counting beads or doing whatever they do there.

Guess I'll just have to wait for the morning. Fingers crossed...

1 comment:

Katy said...

This made me actually laugh out loud, even considering how the rest of my day has been. Yay Kerry! Minnesota and Pennsylvania went Blue for Kerry! It totally rocks that Minnesota allows people to register to vote ON election day, AT the polling place. And my voting worked out alright. Enjoy your sleep. Sorry to have contributed to the long and stressful day.