Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blocked

Whatever the blahs are that nearly every other blog author I read currently has seems to have found me as well. I have a list of things that at one time or another struck me as blog worthy, but right now - less so.

I could bore you with pages and pages about the ins and outs of the top to bottom curricular revision and the wonderful political dynamics wherein - but really, its boring - even more boring than listening to me ramble about politics.

I could do another 5 flashearth targets, but alas, I become bored with that as well.

What about rambling about politics? ugh. Just read this: Zac Attack. That probably does as well as I would tonight.

Doesn't float your boat? Hit the Newsbeat. Plenty to read there, including how CMU didn't win $2 million.

No? Well, I got nothing either. There's always Spider solitaire or sleeping.

1 comment:

BabelBabe said...

it's because summer is over and real life has kicked in for most of us. that's what i blame it on.