Sunday, October 02, 2005

Ellipses...

Sunday may very well become ellipses day... I think we lost our fantasy football game today, well nobody thought we would be undefeated, did they?.. Is a question mark and two periods really an ellipse?.. We had our first successful use of the dining room, I owe some finished pictures some day... I am not going to get to the Lucky 7's tournament this year, that's too bad... Local #3 ratified their new contract, not many details in the paper, I wonder how each side made out... I am still pondering the whole "can't teach that" thing... I haven't gotten that far on my USITT project, or on my book, or the other book... Does it bother you that they say Ronnie Earl is partisan when actually he has prosecuted more Democrats than Republicans?.. I think maybe the world would be a better place if we spent more time thinking about the issues than the backstory... Does it make sense that consumers ought to be protected as much as lenders when it comes to bankruptcy, its not like the credit cards have to give them the money... Longhair kittens apparently share a grooming problem with dairy cows... Months and months later and I still don't really know what an enemy combatant is, you think by now someone would have made it clear... The PTMNews page is humming along very nicely, it even looks like people occasionally read it... Its been more than a week since we've heard from the ECHO:system people, I wonder what's going on there... Lately I've been thinking a lot about the responsibility and accountability of theatre reviewers... LDI may be a bit of an extravagance this year... I still can't believe some of the things coming out of people's mouths passing as commentary... The crazy scheme has just about cleared the first production, I don't know if it is working or not but I think the first show would have been dead without it... Just when I was unconditionally in love with my phone, it seems the new version will have a much better camera... The NPR station here is trying a new tactic: extortion... Did you know that Karl Rove has been put in charge of gulf coast reconstruction?.. I never knew Skin of our Teeth and Fight Club had so much in common... The trusted traveler program is out of money, seems like the future will be wealthy trusted traveler, who didn't see that coming...

1 comment:

Katy said...

Your ellipses have given me lots of things to google if work is slow today. I would comment with questions but it would just make me look uninformed and naive.