Monday, October 17, 2005

Too ill to blog

That just about tells the story. I am going to miss two days of work in a row for the first time since - since I don't know. Maybe since 1998 when I broke my wrist and had to have surgery.

Its nothing special, unless maybe it's bird flu, but I don't think so. Just fever, stuffy head, scratchy throat, runny nose, headache...

You know, all the things that make life worth living.

I of course blame a student. Must have been one of them that gave it too me.

Now, where did I put the Nyquil?

2 comments:

Katy said...

Feel better soon! And here's something to noodle on while you lay around being nursed by cats... How would you build an 18' diameter half dome (quarter sphere) out of champagne glasses? Can't use the plastic ones, they look too cheap. Have to ship it. And its on a piece of mechanized scenery.

Anonymous said...

very carefully ;-) - lindsay