Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ellipses...

Good news this morning on the High Court front... Maybe Tuesday wasn't all that bad... You shouldn't open the Halloween candy until Halloween... Sometimes putting a very complex process in place will only reveal that you've been doing it right all along... Trump fired four tonight, bet you weren't expecting that... I am going to have to rake the leaves sooner or later... I was meetinged out as of the end of the day Tuesday, that was 11 hours of meetings ago... The Air America people are certainly looking forward to indictments this week... I got some very nice birthday gifts this year... They let me keep my old license when I got my new one, what's up with that... As a lifelong Cub's fan, I just can't be excited for the White Sox... Just what are "sox" anyway... I am thinking of having a pledge drive for the blog... The oil companies are all reporting record profits, why can't political leaders connect that with prices at the pump as easily as things like weather, trading, and global demand... I wonder if Basketball will be worth watching this year... Audiences seem to be liking "In My Life" more than the reviewers have... Circ saws made to cut steel are kinda loud... Install starts Monday, I wonder if the set is finished... I threw away my post-its with potential blog topics, I wonder what I will write about...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did cmu just get an evolution saw? yes loud, but we love ours

-d