Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ellipses...

There ought to be a law... I thought the DALEKs were all supposed to be dead... I would like cake and ice-cream... Nothing like turning on the air to make it rain for a week... Still haven't really laid out those projects I need... Think $200 is too much to have to buy for summer camp materials??? What ever happened to that "no child left behind" thing??? I am no good at the eBay thing... What ever happened to the "terror alert level???" On TV it says Americans have accepted the price of gas, although paying it, this American has accepted nothing... What happened to going to Mars??? I wonder if someone at the NSA actually gets paid to read this blog??? I wish I hadn't dented my truck... Thanks to the stumble people for fixing the google toolbar interaction on the new release... I never knew one of my students was actually the Big JC... I wonder what Tina's lawn looks like... Mostly I think I would just like to putter around the house... Perhaps I should read a book... Good day for theatre articles in the New York Times today... I fixed the blurry text on my screen, although I never got a follow up from the video card people... Yesterday I got proof that when Verizon says the DSL in all of PA is out, they are possibly lying, ok maybe just mistaken... My filing system at home leaves a lot to be desired... My office filing system isn't that much better - I think I feel a summer assistant job coming on... Blogging has really slowed down on the sites I stalk... I wonder if Mr. Hines is on this continent... Is it ok to simply ignore email that COMES ALL CAPS??? What happened to the scourge of anabolic steroids??? I wonder if I lived in New Orleans, if I would still live in New Orleans??? Guess I should make that t-shirt...

No comments: