Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ellipses...

Three plus two equals five. What does five equal??? There ought to be a law against promo advertising, whatever the deal they should have to tell you the cost after the deal... Ok, I get it, he's dead. Part of me thinks its a little weird we're all so stoked about it... The word "liberal" has no meaning. Now it's just shorthand for "someone's opinion I dislike"... With what it costs to take a stray to the vet, those pet adoption prices don't seem high any more... I think that it is certain that as a society we were better before drug advertising... How much better would Pittsburgh be if the bus were free for everyone? Couldn't cost all that much... Is it me, or is there way more advertising for financial services companies than there can possibly be a market for their use??? Really I think I have come to the conclusion after going for like two years that truthfully I am not all that excited about any of the menu choices at Panera... The news is starting to say the economy is cooling off. For one, I have pretty much thought the economy for real people has been pretty crappy all along... I know I have a job, but for the past few days I have been feeling monumentally unemployed. Or, at least I have been behaving a lot like I did when I was unemployed... There ought to be something structural in the law to limit the length and investment the President can engage in a military action without a true declaration of war. Some kind of "Undeclared War Management Act"... Looks like I am not playing summer league this summer afterall. I was waffling anyway, and then they really made me feel unwelcome... What should be the next movie made into a musical? That Thing You Do? Empire Records??? You know when Ripley washed Newt's face? "Made a clean spot, now I have to do the whole thing." I feel that way about yard work... With what the Senate worked on last week, I really feel like putting in for a refund of the portion of my taxes that goes for Congressional operation...

1 comment:

New White Keds said...

Panera rocks! assuming you are talking about the bread co sandwich place. Try the french toast bagel...Screw them if they make you feel unwelcome -- thier loss!...unemployed? aren't you on summer break?...enjoy!