Friday, June 16, 2006

God Bless Family Guy

3:00AM is too late to be up. However the bonus to being nocturnal is that Family guy runs on Adult Swim at that time. Yes, yes I know it is also on hours earlier - but I have things to do, like type this drivel. Anyway, last night they ran the "PTV" episode. If that show has not won some award something is really wrong. It is probably the best episode of the show ever done. It starts with a really funny Osama Bin Laden bit, rolls right into a "Police Squad" takeoff, and then spends the rest of the episode shamelessly ripping on the FCC - sort of like "Fine me, I dare you!"

The high point of the episode is the FCC Song, which I have placed below, although I don't know how long it will be there as the first source I found disappeared pretty quickly. If you haven't seen it, you should watch right now.

Enjoy...

No comments: