Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Scanning

Another Sunday, another photo album. This time 1977-78. Like 300 photos in one book. This album is home to another couple of seminal David pictures. This one has been up on the wall in the hallway of my folks house for more than a decade...

I thought this was such a good picture of my cousin Dayna that I just had to share it with everyone...

This, I believe, is a Christmas morning shot; in pajamas, enjoying some candy...

Here is family friend, baby sitter, and all around cool person Ildi, helping out at Jessica's birthday party...


And finally here we have another all around cool person, Ildi's brother Frank, with Jessica in what I believe was her performance debut with the Eileen Boevers Traveling Troupe at the Whitehall Nursing Home in a presentation of "Free To Be, You and Me."

My recollection is that Frank would do the Baby skit and was William's Father. Jessica, I believe, started out in the ensemble.

No comments: