Friday, September 08, 2006

Done?

I think I may have finished my renewal submission. Three full three inch three ring binders:


I lost track of how many ink cartridges it took or how many trips to Office Depot. There's a whole, full, fourth binder filled with things that didn't make the cut. I'm glad we only have to do this every three years - and at that only a couple of times. This process has really worn me out.

Still, now that its done, it's pretty darn cool.

Wish me luck. If you want to do more than wish, write me a letter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly are you trying to get renewed that you have to put together something so huge? (Not being a theater person, I'm somewhat in the dark as to what this is all about.)

Whatever it is, good luck!

David said...

College profs have to basically re-apply for their jobs every couple of years. So, I am trying to get myself renewed.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see. That's gotta be a real pain to have to do that on a regular basis. But doesn't it occur to the administration that requiring their faculty to put together a project the size of a set of encyclopedias on a bi-annual basis will significantly distract them from the job they've been hired to do?