Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ellipses...

I'm with Mrs. T. Julie should move out... Anna Nicole is not news... Perhaps a sense of humor is not what I need for composing faculty information packets... Peg is off the market... The reason you build during the build and install during the install is because they are going to ask you to do things during tech, really, it's going to happen... Bean likes to try to kill the cursor... Congress went ahead and dealt with torture before I got to writing my entry. So much for my input... Payday is coming, thank goodness... Would the severed head of Mohammed in a German Opera be as bad as that cartoon thing? Guess we won't find out... I guess if I wanted a jiffy lube I should have gone to Jiffy Lube instead of the dealer... $1.5 could be spent in so many better ways than on election campaigns - especially now that they're faking all the vote counts anyway... I don't care if mutual funds are upset by lower oil prices, with the prices where they are I will never get to utilize my 401k anyway... If you are the President of Pakistan I think maybe you shouldn't go on The Daily Show... I think maybe the poop smell at work is finally fading a little... Is there any other reason to take 35 pills??? Tech is not my favorite part of the theatrical process, perhaps that's why I am not a stage manager... As always, the problem with giving homework is that you have to grade the homework... The Lost season premiere or the Project Runway season finale? Might be time to finally cave on the DVR... Speaking of, I think that not cutting down to a final three was a great big waffle on the producers... Is it time for Basketball yet? I wonder if I will watch this year... It would be nice to have video to go with the audio monitoring I have in my office... Its going to be a while until there's some time off. I wonder how that happened...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: video with the audio monitor... Yeah, we've started doing this. Hell, they may have been doing that already-- are you sure there's not a closed circuit feed running through the whole building? There's parts of it so you can get lobby and recording room monitoring...

Anonymous said...

Perhaps, it isn't a good idea for the President of Pakistan to go on The Daily Show. However, I rather enjoyed it. Hearing the president of another country candidly speak about the phone calls he recieved after 9-11 was interesting - not necessarily b/c it was new news, but b/c it actually seemed to have some degree of honesty. what a concept. From a purely political standpoint, no, he probably shouldn't have let Mr. Stewart offer him a twinkie, but he did probably sell a few more books after that.