Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ellipses...

It done and went got humid again. And it had been so nice there for a little bit... The Wire returns tomorrow. The thickest, slowest, richest show on television... Monday is 9/11. I am commemorating it with an option meeting at work... All in all I think I am doing a lousy job at correspondence... Somehow the reunion committee for my high school has "lost" me again, even though I have the same email I had 10 years ago, and my folks still have the same phone number and address. Mitch posits that perhaps they can't use Google... I think that pet groomers must be a little bit sadistic. Either that or I am doing something wrong with the comb I bought to get rid of the cats matted fur... Is it me, or did things just seem to stop happening on the news this week... After my binder experience, I think I might have a sideline composing peoples' renewal submissions... Probably I spend too much time in front of a screen on average... Those baha beef chalupas are pretty tasty... It is possible that I have gone one crazy scheme over the edge... It sure will be nice to start getting paid again, that's the one real down side to the teacher schedule I am on... The spiky shards are a little smaller and a little smoother now, thanks for asking... Scanning all those portfolio photos really cut into my family picture project. Got to get me some more albums... Corrine says I switched to Outlook because it is supported. I think perhaps it is because I am a sheep... I cannot count the number of times lately I have said to myself "this is what we're talking about?" - sometimes I can't believe what upsets the applecart... Do the "draft Gore" people really think he will win? Guess we'll have to watch the CT Senate race. I bet that will give us a real clue... Mrs. TANBI found a new phone for me. Nice to have something for a wishlist... Should I drop the AOL address? I was only keeping it to serve images, and the last time I used it for that was ages ago now... We had secret CIA prisons in foreign countries. We suck... Casey good, Santorum bad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

> "... I think I might have a sideline composing Peoples' renewal submissions..."

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I can afford you.

All my best!
Ben (Peoples)

Katy said...

that Mrs. TANBI is pretty awesome

(is Sunday a big day for blog spam? The word verifs are very long and tough today)