Sunday, September 09, 2007

Although I am not a Big Fan...

can you do me a favor? can you put something up on your website or the ptm clearinghouse website asking for anyone who previously participated in growing theater as a grad or undergrad to contact me? i'm helping anne collect data for a grant, and i have some information but i'm sure there is more out there that i'm missing. i'm specifically looking for anyone who went on to work in education or outreach in some capacity after graduation.

also, did you see my article in pittsburgh magazine this month? ha ha

--
Andrea Shockling
shockling@gmail.com

2 comments:

chris k said...

How come you're not a fan of Growing Theatre?

-deano

David said...

Its a long answer, but the short version is that I believe the importance (necessarily) attached to it by students is disproportionate to its pedagogical contribution to their conservatory drama program - especially for graduate students.