Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wanna Good, Cheap Screw?


Should I be shilling for Harbor Freight? Probably not, but how could I pass up a chance to use that post title?

$19.99 seemed like a decent price for a second screwgun a while back - and 18V to boot, so I bought this drill. When I bought it I didn't get the flashlight or a case they're offering in this deal. It's not by any means a replacement for a professional tool, but as a second, or a third (do I really now have three cordless drills, what am I a drama school?) it's just peachy. The other day when I was doing those goofy shelves I needed to pilot and screw at the same time and used this for the pilot bit so I wouldn't have to keep switching - just like Norm in the New Yankee Shop - two bits, two drills, why not!

And for $20, why not indeed.

No comments: