Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ellipses...

I don't know why I keep starring things in my RSS reader, I am now so far behind there is no way I will ever read any of it... I really hope the people in Congress learned something from their last force authorization vote... The Steelers are 3-0, that's impressive... Really, it shouldn't be this hard... You really want to see the Family Guy Star Wars episode if you missed it... Turns out coming West to East for a weekday holiday is near on impossible... Class was good today, at least I thought so... How about that Iranian President? Wow. Quick, look away and spell Ahmadinejad... I have now seen four full years of new curriculum at work. It's pretty cool... I wish it would make up its mind to be summer or fall already... I can't seem to remember to bring my lunch with me. I wonder what that's about... Are the Cubs really making a run? That team is such a tease... I am wondering if my own pride and nostalgia are good enough a basis for policy and procedure decisions... You just know I want me one of those Millennium Falcon Lego sets - and the AT-AT too... I am officially two days late on a major assignment. I hope my boss doesn't deduct points... It's not certain yet, but it appears I drafted the worst team in my brother-in-law's fantasy league... The first show is into tech with no real huge derailments. I guess that's an achievement of sorts... Gullifty's "Blue Crusted Pork Chops" is more food than one person really needs... Got any good holiday plans? Care to share? We're a little stumped...

No comments: