Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ellipses...

Tuesday nights are a TV graveyard... Damn, I missed Kasimir Pulaski day... If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times: the trouble with assigning homework is that you have to grade the homework... It is possible the wife and I have too many cats... Anyone who doesn't think there's such a thing as global climate change did not spend the last week in Pittsburgh... The Critical Path/Rube Goldberg project is due Thursday. I wonder if they're going to make it... I am going to miss Jeff Healey... Today I got what appeared to be an empty envelope in the mail... Last night I called the Comcast people and said "why is my bill so high?" and they gave me a discount... I wrote a list this week. I haven't got to it yet... I attended an info session today in which I received exactly zero info... We watched The Prestige the other night and upon further consideration I think the end was somewhat unsatisfying... The day after the day after tomorrow is mid-semester. Where did the spring go... One more day until we know if Christian really is sort of a big deal... Somebody tell Ben Bernake that I would also like the bank to write down some of my mortgage... Only one more episode of The Wire. I am totally bummed - and it's not just because they killed off Omar... If you were Lowes, what would you want in exchange for a $2000 donation? I'm hoping the answer isn't $2000... The last episode of The Sarah Connor Chronicles was really quite good, and the last 15 minutes was particularly special... I bought a pair of Calvin Klein jeans. I hope it's ok to keep wearing underwear... Decent night for Hillary I guess... Should we have a movie party for the new Stargate SG-1 movie? Maybe we should wait for BSG to return... I guess Gary Gygax just couldn't make the roll...

1 comment:

elj said...

To Lowes: free ads in the programs? A mention on the Purnell LED sign? An exclusive "we'll always buy stuff from Lowes" agreement?