Friday, March 28, 2008

Ellipses...

The snot, thankfully, is gone... I was going to do a post about all the things I am worried about, but I am worried people wouldn't like it... LOL Politicians are funnier than LOL Vouge, but LOL Cats are still the best... I have yet another contact with Cirque, I wonder if this is the one that will actually get my kids a gig... If someone says "we'll call back to make arrangements" they ought to call back I think... I always forget just how dismal the weather in Pittsburgh in the spring can be... Not sure if I should do the precollege thing this year... Obama tried not to parse this morning, so the pundits did it before the speech was even over... USITT was cool, even if I was in more sessions than I attended... Really, what happened to air travel in this country? It used to be cosmopolitan even... I think I can never go back to TV without a DVR... I downloaded Firefox 3 in beta, I think it is cocking up everything... It was nice to see the President show some gumption last week and veto that bill so we can torture with impunity, not... I am thinking about putting adsense ads on the green page... Before Houston I ran out to Vegas quickly, that Bette Midler is not getting any help from the rest of the creative team... Next week there's no Drama classes; students=playground, staff & faculty=spring break II... I am giving a test for the eigth time tomorrow. I think it might be time to write a new test... The Commedia gig is just going to be what it is going to be, might just be time to sit up and embrace the pain... I bought too many lanyards... It was on the radio today, the price of gas is about speculators and not about supply and demand. Fucking speculators... The nachos at the Hard Rock Cafe are bad, like send them back bad... Top Chef is back. It feels too soon... I gained 8 pounds. My doctor admonished me. Admonishment has never been much of a motivator in my life... There should be more Skittles... I forgot to clean the catbox again, Mrs. TANBI is going to be cross... One week to BSG - Woohoo...

No comments: