Saturday, March 22, 2008

Finally, Some Pics

So here's the picture from today's session to go with the slides I uploaded last night:

(Shannon, Joel, Jean, David)

The session went pretty well. There were a good number of people there and most of them stayed for the whole thing. We filled all the time and didn't stammer much, and at the end there were questions - so I guess there was genuine interest. It was much better than my Louisville session, and that alone makes it worthwhile.

Here's a picture I really don't belong in:


That's me, David Conte from Clark Transfer, John Lee Beatty of Broadway fame, and Tom Sullivan from Hudson Scenic. David chaired this panel on touring and asked me to sit in as the voice of education and training. I didn't have much to say in the grand scheme but I said yes anyway. Even without me it was a great session. Tom had pictures and drawings from The Color Purple Broadway set and touring set and we got to go through them and listen to John Lee talk us through the changes. Pretty neat. Also I got a real nice jacket from Clark Transfer as SWAG.

Home tomorrow. Cross you traveling fingers for me.

1 comment:

Peg said...

I couldn't figure out why you didn't belong in that photo, and then I realized. You're the only one not wearing a white shirt. Well, now you know for next time. Safe home.