Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Grounded

I am supposed to be in Houston.

I am not in Houston.

I was supposed to fly to Houston yesterday, but when I got to the airport I found they'd canceled my flight and rebooked me for today.

I was supposed to fly to Houston today, but when I called this morning - yes it occurred this time for me to call, darn OrbitzTLC has me spoiled - I found they'd canceled my flight and rebooked me for tomorrow.

I wonder what happens tomorrow?

If it is the same thing as the last two days I think I am just going to abandon the whole Houston idea.

2 comments:

elj said...

You should ask about Rule 240: http://consumerist.com/367051/will-someone-please-just-tell-us-if-rule-240--exists

Katy said...

um, why would you want to be in Houston? Oh, right, USITT. Um, why are your planes not flying?