Friday, October 24, 2008

Las Vegas Ellipses...

It's a long walk from The Venetian to Mandalay Bay... The Aerial Rigging Workshop was more of a Cirque Rigging Seminar. I'm not sure anyone but me cared... We saw Mario Batali tonight but were too slow to get a picture... I was down twenty, but now I am up five... The hotel has a channel that shows the fish in their aquarium... The cab driver tonight wanted to give us drink coupons for a naked club... Mrs. TANBI had a hot stone massage today, she'd like you to know you should be jealous... By the time I am through here the cabs are going to be about a gazillion dollars... Getting off the plane here is not like coming home anymore... We can now add Mandalay Bay to Luxor, Rio, MGM, Monte Carlo, Mirage, and Bally's... Arriving on a Wednesday night must be the easiest time there is... There's a TV on the vanity and a phone by the toilet... We finally got a room that looks over the strip... After hearing about the Mystere line shaft winches for 13 years, I finally saw them today. Not what I expected... I need to remember to look up "superlocks." Might even be the piece of gear I have been looking for... Kieth is going to blow a gasket when he sees the bill from dinner. Some type of compromise might be in order... Two days left...

No comments: