Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SHARKVISION!!!

So here's something cool I didn't know about the Mandalay Bay Hotel: Mandalay Bay has Sharkvision:

The hotel has this Shark Reef attraction. I'd been back in the day when I lived out there. It's a fairly cool aquarium. I'm not sure it's worth the ticket, but there's plenty of stuff out there that isn't. The gimmick here is that you can "pet a shark." Of course by "pet" they mean touch with the very end of your finger and by "shark" they mean tiny tiny variety of shark, so the petting a shark thing might not be all you hope it could be.

But I digress.

So in your room on like channel 87 or something there's a constantly running feed from the shark reef. Should you choose to do so you could lay in your tub in the bathroom while watching the sharks swim on the TV - I chose not to do that, but even just kicking back in bed and watching the sharks swim laps is fairly relaxing.

If you have the opportunity you should definitely partake.

No comments: