Monday, October 01, 2012

Ellipses...

Sometimes being away for a week feels like forever, and then other times it feels like I was never away at all... Of course the moment I return to Pittsburgh from Las Vegas I find I have another reason to be in Las Vegas in like two weeks... Remarkably little appears to have changed on the Chosky stage since I left... It takes more than 20 minutes to recap what the Nav class did in four days... Got myself 32 ETCP renewal credits for going to class... Last couple of times I have done things under the heading of "it can't hurt to ask" I've done pretty well, probably due for a miss... The TV I bought more than a decade ago decided it was through last night. We're going to try to rehab it but I am not all that confident... How much is too much to spend dressing up the back of your house? Not much, right? That's what I thought... The whole out of town trip I used the IOS6 Maps program for turn by turn navigation and never got lost. Still, I find myself defaulting to Waze instead... I don't know how it happened but it appears my fantasy team won this week. We're 2 & 2... The ziplines at Seven Springs are pretty cool, especially that last one - 1500 feet and like 30 seconds of travel. Highly recommended... Shows just piling up on the DVR but all I seem to be interested in is Primeval on Netflix (still, Homeland ought to change that)... If we're counting how many times I have walked to work since moving we'd know it wasn't a very large number... I started a garage organization project like a month ago and walked away half finished. I should put away the rest of the stuff even if I'm not through... Still really liking the new office layout & design... Haven't made any headway on the Weekly Greenpage Podcast. I guess mostly the lack of progress is due to my not telling anyone. Funny how that works... I wrote a real turd of an email today to one of my colleagues. I hope he doesn't get too much on him... Some day I will learn to spell colleagues... I did a presentation deck tonight on the tablet with this service Haiku Deck. Not very specific, but then I think sometimes that's a deck's biggest problem... Decided today not to buy one of the gadgets I have been coveting. Probably for the best...

 

No comments: