Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ellipses...

It's raining.  So far nothing in the basement, but we did discover a leak we didn't know existed in the kitchen.  Stay tuned...  Today the TD1 class did their "reorganize the shop" presentations.  On this occasion I think I saw the first plan for a mez that didn't rub me wrong...  I had a very nice birthday, thanks to everyone that sent well wishes...  The news keeps trying to tell me the weather is good for one candidate or the other.  I think it matters not...  I can't find the remote or the cables for our camcorder.  I guess I should be happy I know where the charger is...  Go see Cloud Atlas.  The web is declaring it a flop and it is one of the best movies I have seen in quite some time...  I am hoping that in the midst of all this rain it doesn't decide to change to snow.  that would be unfortunate...  I need one more assignment for TD3 this semester.  They are working on Arduino and Shop Bios, but I feel like we haven't done a good paper project - and I can't have only 3 projects for 16 weeks.  That wouldn't be right at all...  Got beat this week in fantasy football even though I made a 14 point lucky last minute change...  Uploading a 3 gig file to dropbox takes a very long time...  I am starting to feel like maybe the election isn't going to go our way.  It is frankly mind boggling...  We got our first News From the Real World Podcast completed.  It needs some fine tuning, but I think the idea is pretty cool...  We've now got trips on the board for Chicago and for Las Vegas - Bloomington too - all before the end of the year...  Pittsburgh moved trick or treat to Saturday.  I didn't know Pittsburgh had that kind of authority...  We had another cat try to move in this weekend.  We had to inform her that there were currently no vacancies...  The TV repair guy has disappeared with my part money.  Gonna have to decide what to do about that...  Why do they keep expecting Republicans who say Uber conservative things about abortion to apologize or take back the statements?  It is clearly what they actually believe and is likely closer to the platform position than it would be if they took it back...  Liking Homeland so far this season.  I would have expected this season to develop more slowly (and I would still have liked it to have gone back and done the Todd Walker story) but what they've done so far is cool.  Not sure I need the B-Story at all...  If you are North or East of me make sure you do what you can to stay safe...

No comments: