Monday, October 22, 2012

Ellipses...

There's another debate tonight.  Is it possible there are people out there still undecided?  I really don't think so...  Did you see the article about how some mad scientist dumped tons of iron into the ocean to see how it would change the ecosystem?  Sounds like something out of a Bond movie...  I have three quarterbacks on my fantasy team.  They are all good.  Without fail one of the two I sit has a breakout game...  Why is it that the folks that ran those big banks into the ground got to keep all of their money?  It would seem to me that if executives were actually responsible to shareholders there would have been more in the way of penalties...  We finished The Rivals and are now on to Into the Woods.  I think Into the Woods may now be the musical I have produced the most.  Someday I should count...  Now that we're all pretty sure Obama was born in America it sounds like the wingnut folks are pushing the story that he is actually gay and married to a man.  Some folks will just never be content with a Black man as President...  It happened again.  I got to Mid-semester with a pile of grading to do.  Can't seem to shake the habit...  We're trying to decide if our house could use a front porch and if so how much would that be worth.  Somehow the initial renovations were easier to justify...  Outlets are still reporting it wrong, but the courts decided you don't need a government picture ID to vote in Pennsylvania...  I gave a guy $100 to fix our TV and I think he went on vacation.  That's fairly disappointing...  Our run crews at work seem to have some kind of difficulty telling "up" from "down" and not in the in/out or off/on kind of way.  Its a problem we don't think we should have to solve...  Waiting for my ESTA certificate to arrive in the mail and trying to figure out which of the existing certificates will have to rotate out...  If you are faltering, the New Yorker endorsement or the one from the Salk Lake City paper will remind you what positive things have happened in the past four years...  This blog has started an odd habit of cutting off the number of posts it displays.  I can't seem to figure out why that is happening...  If you aren't watching Homeland you might want to think about catching up.  So far season two is great and they just renewed it for a third...  Nice to see the Steelers pull one out on the road...

No comments: