Monday, November 05, 2018

Ellipses...

Mondays will be Ellipses.  I wonder if this was a running thing if I could keep it up...  Please, please, please vote tomorrow.  It matters...  I didn't like this week's Doctor Who as much as last week's, but it was solid.  I probably have more to say about Doctor Who.  Right now I just want my new Geeky Jersey...  Two days last week would have been perfect for Credit Ultimate.  Maybe there ought to be a system under which we could make a game happen on the fly rather than having to have weeks of scheduling first...  I packed up the yard for the season.  Still hoping to get at least one more run at the grill, but the rest of the stuff has gone into hibernation (some cushions that really ought to go into a vat of bleach, or maybe the trash)...  We followed popular wisdom and replaced all the batteries in the smoke detectors with the time change.  Part of me feels like that's fairly wasteful from a battery standpoint...  The boy and I may be watching the new Star Wars cartoon together.  We've gotten through three episodes so far, so there's a chance it might stick.  It amazes me how much he likes Star Wars things having never seen Star Wars...  It is way, way, way too early for the Christmas decorations to be out in the stores.  I know people will spend more if you give them longer, but come on, what happened to Thanksgiving?  I need a little time to ramp up...  I don't think tomorrow's election results are going to be what the Left is hoping for.  I hope I am wrong...  They still haven't opened up the street through from our place to Shady.  Every morning I look to see, so far every morning it has still been blocked off...  There's a local restaurant that has for years had a "Gobblerito" - a Thanksgiving burrito.  Yesterday I got an email from another local restaurant looking to shoulder in with a Thanksgiving burger and shake.  Might have to give it a try...  This season I really considered just not watching football.  It didn't so much take...  Really.  I mean it.  Vote...

No comments: