Monday, November 12, 2018

Ellipses...

Mondays will be for ellipses...  I don't understand why everyone was so interested in how aquariums get their salt water...  Is it possible that Miriam Adelson actually did something to merit the Presidential Medal of Freedom and we're all just being unreasonably critical?  I mean it might be possible...  It seems like every Qdoba in Pittsburgh went out of business.  I wonder if there's a story here like there was with Quiznos.  Or maybe it's just a curse for fast food restaurants starting with Q...  I briefly thought about totally blowing off the NFL this year.  It didn't stick...  The other day I purchased a commenrative patch from the Pittsburgh Penguins.  Then Sarah Silverman went on Bill Maher and ruined it for me...  It seems likely that the "taking too long" or the "prevent public confusion" court rulings can't be too far off in a bunch of these election recounts.  We ought to be better at this by now...  Looks like Pittsburgh isn't getting Amazon HQ2.  Not sure it would have been great for us anyway...  I delete a lot of what I type these days.  I wish that weren't the case...  Yesterday Mrs. Tanbi and I were talking about a possible vacation.  Today she got an email offering deep discounts on that vacation.  There was a time I would have thought "what an amazing coincidence?"  But now it made me wonder if we were ratted out by Alexa or our phones...  I've been trying to lose some weight.  My efforts appear to have stalled.  That's happened before though.  I'm trying to stay motivated...  They're going to add a whole bunch of internally locking doors at the daycare.  That's simultaneously comforting and depressing...  Simultaneously is a word I have never reliably learned to spell...  Today somehow plugging my laptop into a projector caused the audio and video on an .mp4 file to come out of sync.  We watched it anyway...  I think I want a smartwatch - I had a Kickstarter Pebble - but I don't so much like the Apple watch and I have an Apple phone.  Here is a problem my father never had to wrestle with...  It is going to snow soon.  I wish it wouldn't...  Why are websites still looking for Flash, or requiring Java?  Get into the 90's already...  I remember getting the Sears Wishbook as a child, and while I appreciate what Target and Amazon are trying to do they are really missing the scale of the experience...  The sports radio folks in town are saying Bell isn't going to play at all this season.  The responsibility of teams, owners, and players to their fanbase is an interesting question to me...  This post per day thing is so much harder than it used to be...

No comments: