Friday, November 02, 2018

November 1x30

This snuck up on me a little bit.  For the last couple of weeks I had been planning to do a 30 posts in 30 days thing for November like I had previously done in July (yes, July was 31, I apologize).  Then all of a sudden it was November 2nd and I was already a day behind.  I guess I will have to do a double posting for one or two days to make up for my botched start.

FWIW, I think I have a decent excuse for not having this at the top of my list over the last couple of days.  Perhaps you read about it in the news.

I haven't decided if I am in a place to write about that yet.  We'll see by the end of the month.

Some things I am thinking about:

  • Ultimate
  • Kids Today
  • Green Scenery
  • TD Gifts
  • Thanksgiving
  • Tech Week
  • The Greenpage
  • Crits
  • Stock Scenery
  • Large Assignments
  • Buy Three
  • What's really disappointing about this administration
Maybe, it's just a rough list.  Then there will certainly be at least three "Worth a Look" posts to bail me out, and probably at least four ellipses... (old habits die hard).

When I started this thing a thousand years ago I thought I would write about the movies I was seeing.  So maybe I'll say something about movies or TV or books or something.

If there's something you would like me to write about I will certainly take the assignment.  Put it in the comments or send it to me.

Here goes...

No comments: