Monday, November 26, 2018

Ellipses...

I used to be a lot better at this...  The Chief of Staff asked POTUS what the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs gets paid.  He said $5 million.  He gets $200,000...  The people who determine how we handle digital photos seemed to have decided that we should pay extra to keep them in the cloud...  Today I paid a large amount of money to have the valve stem on one of my car tires replaced.  You'd think it wouldn't be too steep a repair.  You'd be wrong.  At some point that particular component acquired a sensor, wiring, programming...  Did you see a whole bunch of sea turtles died in Massachusetts?  Turns out that's further North than they know how to navigate or some such thing...  I am really, really hungry as a rule on Monday evenings...  Deleting things is my new way of publishing.  I type something, then I delete it, and then I publish about how I deleted it.  I should change the title of the blog...  There are two weeks left in the semester, but I am more than ready for it to be over.  I think many of the students are too...  I spent $40 today to save $10.  It is possible my shopping privileges should be revoked...  I don't understand why the suggested tips on Uber rides are not always the same even when the amount I am paying for the ride is.  That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...  The Steelers lost this week but remained in first place.  That actually isn't as neat a trick as when they had a bye and managed to vault into first place to begin with...  That climate report is terrifying...  The boy demanded coffee cake and veggie sausage for breakfast this morning, and he got it.  Didn't mean he ate it...  I've got an idea for a thesis project for a grad TD: "Why Are We Working So Hard?"  Looking at the places physical strength is required in scenery fabrication, and how to reduce the required exertion...  Pretty sure there are people Manafort has people he's more concerned with than the special prosecutor...  Kevin and I are agreed that the descriptions we hear every day concerning production at work are really bizarre...  Master Tanbi has outgrown his Steelers jersey.  I was going to replace it the other day, but all they had in his size were Bell jerseys.  Somehow that didn't seem to be the best idea...  For reasons that I can not really be sure of, I appear to be interested in the World Chess Championships.  It's all tied up after 12 games...

No comments: