Monday, November 19, 2018

Ellipses...

Mondays are supposed to be Ellipses.  The problem with doing a lot of Ellipses posts is I can't remember what I have already said in a previous post...  It's looking like we are going to get five, count them five, undergrad TD declarations this year.  That's a new, high, score!  Feels like we should have a declaration party or something...  During PT today I was thinking about plays I had seen happen in Ultimate games I had played in.  It's odd some of the specific instances that stick out...  I think True Blood will make a good musical.  It isn't even a little hard to see those characters bursting into song...  There are all these t-shirts commemorating the Tree of Life event.  I can't seem to get myself turned in their direction...  Sometimes you don't even realize you do something until you see your kid doing it...  Not really sure how the Steelers managed to win this past weekend.  Truthfully I thought I wouldn't watch at all this year.  That didn't really work out...  First forays into cord cutting appear to lead to losing BBC America.  That would mean losing Doctor Who.  I'm really liking the current Doctor Who Season...  For a while now I have been eating very little on Mondays and Thursdays.  For a little while now I've been really hungry on Mondays and Thursdays...  I'm generally not someone that has much of an opinion about trigger warnings.  This weekend I think I might have benefited from them twice, maybe...  Are Democrats worried the President has ulterior motives when pardoning this year's turkey?  I hope the new House oversite will keep that in line...  Interestingly while exploring the cord cutting options the Verizon CSR told me he couldn't tell me the price of naked internet.  That's probably a sound strategy on their part...  I haven't made any progress on the Twitter to Blog pipeline.  That's as much progress as most people are making on it...  I can't imagine how much money a person that buys their spouse a surprise car for the holidays must make.  I'd generate some abrasion if I spent like that without discussion...  HPV jokes appear to be consensus funny; cancer jokes, less so.  It would seem to me to really just be a question of perspective...  Somehow the threads on the stem to one of my car tires just sort of dissolved.  Seems ok for the moment, but it is no longer possible to put air in the tire.  Gonna have to get that fixed...  I have this feeling that we should all be way, way more upset about the reporter that lost his life in Turkey.  This is a really big deal for media everywhere...  I had the Thanksgiving burger and the Pumpkin Pie shake at Burgatory.  I would absolutely recommend both...

No comments: