Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Ellipses...

So what we really needed along with everything else that's going on were fires and hurricanes.  Super...  The Pens won game two.  They've still got a pretty steep hill.  Speaking of hills, tonight I passed another bike riding up a hill.  Part of me thinks there should be some kind of etiquette thing about e-bikes passing standard bikes on climbs.  I felt kinda dirty...  Today I started making Gib5on a quesadilla before realizing the only shredded cheese we had on hand was for Lasagna.  So instead he got a pizzadilla...  I sat in on an online rigging class today.  I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't what I got.  If nothing else I got some renewal points...  We got an oblique hint that the online learning Gib5on is going to be doing will be in the morning.  That works well for us, better than the afternoon.  It sure would be nice if figuring out these things weren't like reading tea leaves...  Every day and every article it seems less like a good idea to come back to campus in person.  I get that the world may not be able to wait for a vaccine, but it does seem like we ought to be able to wait for available, fast turnaround testing...  I finished watching The Girlfriend Experience and started Tales From the Loop...  Sabian has decided that everything in the world exists for climbing.  We might have to get her a helmet...  Mrs. TANBI and I are both doing telecommuting meetings in the same space.  If you have any advise on microphones that can filter out the other person talking in the room we could use it.  Otherwise we're going to have to create another office in this house.  Although, now that I think about it we're not likely to use the guest room anytime soon...  The treadmill does not fit in a Toyota Highlander.  Gonna have to try the bed of a Tacoma.  It'll be nice to get out of the storage unit if it works...  Thinking about a mid-August Lego sorting extravaganza.  I think I did that two years ago and it was great for my mental health.  Harder now that any dropped piece likely becomes a snack...  I finished reading Logan's Run today.  Often I find that the novels films come from are way more interesting than the movie.  That's not the case this time.  There's some cool parts, but I think the movie is better...  The dentist that's been cutting our grass got his dental license and sold his yard work equipment.  So if you know anyone that might be looking to pick up another yard please let me know...

No comments: