Thursday, August 06, 2020

Ellipses...

I did my first errand today that I would previously have done with a car.  Had to install the lock to do it, and even with it locked up I was still twitchy about walking away from it...  Sounds like Pittsburgh dropped of the Corona Task-force "you're totally screwed" list.  So that's a good thing.  100 new cases reported today...  We've been walking around the neighborhood a lot lately.  Gib5on has been playing Pokemon Go.  I've noticed there are a whole lot of kids in our neighborhood that we don't know...  The NRA news is interesting, but I keep wondering what happened to the story of how the org funneled foreign money into the 2016 election.  Be nice to know if there was any truth to that, and if there was why nothing came of it...  I REALLY DON'T LIKE MY THURSDAY FAST DAYS.  I WANT A SNACK ALREADY...  My in-laws inform me that there is a shortage of Coke Zero.  Is that for real?  Since I haven't been in the office I've really been limited to Sodastream - of which there is also an existing shortage...  Still kinda twitchy about posting political opinions on the internet.  OK posting links to articles.  Less OK commenting or posting anything original; even if it is funny...  I think I know the proper use of semi-colons.  I am probably wrong...  With fast food restaurant dining rooms closed, where do people go to the bathroom on long drives?  Asking for a friend...  I moved my classes for the fall to online today.  I'll revisit it in a couple of weeks.  Maybe it will look less risky then...  Still don't know what to do with all the records and books we're looking to downsize...  Somehow a query posted in the PPS website system has yielded me the direct email for the school principal.  Something about that seems wrong...  MSNBC is available on TuneIn.  TuneIn is available on Alexa.  Listening to MSNBC is pretty much the same as watching, but there's less couch...  A while back, mostly because of the bike, I obtained some 3/8" drive allen keys.  It is possible that these tools have seen more use than any previous new tool in my possession...  30 year old me would have had much less trouble moving that treadmill than 50 year old me.  But 50 year old me got it done - with a little help from my friends...

No comments: