Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Ellipses...

The NBA had COVID right first.  Maybe the NBA should be in charge.  I hope the NBA doesn't fumble this. Tonight they sure look like they have their finger on the pulse of the nation...  I've got three schedules for three classes, and the schedule for the fourth class is coming together - I've delegated it...  That shooter crossed a state line for the purpose of committing a felony.  That would make it a Federal offense I think.  In less interesting times that would be confidence inspiring...  Getting a new work computer tomorrow.  Going to have to go to campus to get it done...  The Hatch Act is a law not a guideline.  Our system has no way of enforcing these laws.  The system is seriously broken...  We folded and bought another bookcase.  Not all the books are going away after all.  Now I have to do a round of un-culling...  The other day there was an entertainment production news article about the Eco-Challenge Fiji race show on Amazon.  Now I am watching the show so I can read the article without spoilers.  That feels like the long way around...  It is possible that messages on Facebook and financial donations are no longer sufficient.  I realize I am late coming to that conclusion...  I wonder if the RNC speeches will have the same COVID issues as the Tulsa rally or Sturgis.  I hope they don't...  Classes start on Monday, for me and for Gib5on.  His teacher has started to make contact and get us up to speed.  I'm glad to have the guidance.  Still don't know how many hours of synchronous class he's going to have...  Mrs. TANBI used the new upstairs hardline internet today.  We've now got a second reliable workspace...  I don't know how voters are supposed to navigate their choices when there really isn't good faith campaigning.  Spin is one thing.  This time around it is something else...  Amazon cancelled Altered Carbon.  I don't have a great record picking shows lately...  The plan to offer the books for sale in batches didn't get any traction...  They've pretty much finished repaving the street in front of our house.  It'll be nice to wake up to something other than back up alarms...  Two days ago that double hurricane scenario looked pretty terrifying.  Now it looks like one will be more than enough.  Stay safe folks...

No comments: