Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Day Four - Morning Session

JOB SEEKING SENIORS. OFFERS ACCEPTED AND RELAYED FROM HERE - NO CHARGE.

First we have Matt...



... who appears to have suspended himself (get it, he's hanging on a swing). Matt is a job seeking Technical Director who's preference would be to relocate to the LA area.

Next we have Rustin...



... who displayed my production turnover food of choice without knowing it. Rustin is a job seeking Production Manager who in days could make anyone's life easier. He also would like to relocate to the LA area.

Then we have Izzy...



... who is more powerful than a steaming locomotive. Izzy is a PM/SM who would like to work in Event Management, preferably in the Pacific time zone - but would go where the good gig happens to be.

Next up is Beth...



... who finished despite being multi-faceted. Beth is a creative-minded technical manager who will be going on to our ETC program after spending the summer down under working for Don.

Then we have Kate...



.... we were so excited by the possibility of her having winning shoes we forgot to take a picture. This board is better anyway. Kate is a job seeking PM/SM who up until last week figured on anywhere but LA, now less so.

Next we have Harumi...



... who I believe I may not have seen all year long. Harumi is a job seeking stage manager who is currently researching several internship opportunities in the regional theatre world.

Tuesday AM (final) shoe winner:



Kate

I am sorry I forgot your picture, although this should be worth something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those boards are really impressive!

I know we have a TD opening here at the Studio, but I would not wish working here on my worst enemy. Stay away. I am getting out as of July 21st, one year short of finishing my two-year contract and it's been a year too long.

becca

Katy said...

"Friends don't let friends work at Studio Theater" - I heard that years ago when I lived in CT, from a good friend who had worked there and also only stayed for one year of the two year contract.

Anonymous said...

Believe the rumors. It really is that bad.

becca