Friday, May 26, 2006

Ellipses...

I have been a lousy blogger lately... You would think by installing the new video card that text would get clearer. You'd be wrong... I don't know about the experts, but from where I am standing the economy is pretty lousy... Cats really do like it under the couch... I'm not sure why I go to the doctor for prescriptions... I should really fix the scratch on my truck... All the people you just can't please all of the time... I am almost down to an empty inbox, school ended more than a week ago... The tux rental service from Men's Warehouse really is the shit... I am declaring an end to the word "liberal"... I'm not sure when it happened, but basketball is exciting again... What is an 11x17 printer worth in one's life??? There's nothing quite as satisfying as a clean desk... This time I picked the movie... Its hard not to buy more kittens... My PLAXO is 47% up to date and rising... Someday soon I really ought to organize my IRA... I wonder if Lord of the Rings would be worth the trip... When did memory become so cheap??? That was too bad about the pool cue... Now that school is over, the parking garage isn't so bad... I already have meetings scheduled for next May. That's just wrong... Looks like the middle teens for prekie enrollment. We could build a whole show with that... The NewsPage is on summer rotation, only scanning like 15 sources for the next couple of months... Is saving one hour of driving worth $600? What if it is between Boston and Cape Cod? On a Friday night? In the summer? The weekend of the 4th of July??? It's official, I'm 250#... Nice to see that robbing from shareholders is still at least technically illegal... I'm not sure searching a Congressperson's office, with a warrant, signed by a judge is a separation of powers violation - otherwise, man that would be the gig, you could p2p all the mp3s you wanted... I guess we have to pick a shoe winner. It'll be Emily or Kate, no sure which...

No comments: