Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ellipses...

Sometimes, Trillian is just downright spooky... It's hard to know what to do with an essay when one person tells you its too long and another tells you its fairly short... Often it seems when people that complain about not having their voice heard are given a chance to speak, they don't... I can't remember if I like Ed Rendell, but I am sure I have no love for Rick Santorum... I think we need more awards at school... The worst part about giving homework, is that you have to grade it. This is especially problematic the last weekend of the semester... I wonder what movie character Secret Service agents relate to, the guy in "Murder at 1600" or maybe the ones in "Absolute Power" perhaps the bad guy in "Airforce One"... Class is over and I hardly noticed... I'm not thrilled about my new parking space... Time to make a list of the summer's home projects... I just can't handle all the TV on Sunday night, have to spread it out with OnDemand... The cat fountain is officially busted. It was good while it lasted... We had the nicest picnic weather I can remember for the departmental barbecue... I wonder why the guy quit the CIA. More time with his family??? Sometimes I think faculty give lousy advice, best to remember they are teachers and professionals - maybe friends, but not family, physicians, or therapists... I believe even today I would still have sent away another helping of bacon wrapped turkey. Still not done digesting... Iran is going to break the treaty if we don't let them disregard the treaty... I hope Peg is recovering nicely...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

> I wonder what movie
> character Secret Service
> agents relate to, the guy
> in "Murder at 1600" or maybe
> the ones in "Absolute Power"
> perhaps the bad guy in
> "Air Force One"

You want an honest answer? It's Nicolas Cage in "Guarding Tess".