Thursday, May 11, 2006

They Fixed My Blog

Today, after a week, the Blogger people got back to me and told me they had fixed the functionality of my other page. Huzzah! I was really unhappy there for a while.

Take a look at the usual posting method by just going to the News From the Real World page. Then go to one of the posts from when the thing was busted. I'd appreciate knowing which posting method you think is more effective.

Turns out that some sort of anti-spam safety had kicked in because the blog has so many posts. The news page has more than 4 times as many posts as this one and is less than half as old. So I guess its a good thing that it cut me off, but still a pain that it took so long to fix.

In my news sampling today I found an article about a movie theatre back home and a guy I knew in high school: New Owners Give Wilmette Theatre Reprieve. Never know what I am going to find reading all of those papers.

No comments: