Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ellipses...

Blogger hates me, or maybe just my other blog... I can't seem to find video of Steven Colbert at the Whitehouse Correspondents' dinner. That's too bad... Now, at the last possible second people are posting comments to the news page. Better than nothing I guess... Brey'tak eats so fast, as often as not he just pukes the food up again... The more people you ask, the more revisions you have to make to your CV... Really there's nothing like having your very own electric hole punch. I recommend it... Two days of class left. After that I will have no class... Crazy Scheme dinner tomorrow night - at a still undisclosed location... I don't remember rain being such a disaster for airline schedules when I was growing up. I wonder what happened... Really, I don't think instructors ever want anyone to do badly in their courses. I tend to feel bad when people do badly... I miss Trinity... I think I will use some TANBI posts in my binder, but there will be some serious culling first... Parking made me change lots. Its so retro, like back to my first year teaching... I wonder if George Clooney really is the solution to the problems in Darfur... Why on Earth has Peg stopped blogging? I wonder... I still don't like Rick Santorum... I don't think this President ought to mock himself - its sort of redundant... Does anyone know why everything has to be due all at once??? Income tax refund today. WOOHOO!!!

No comments: