Sunday, July 23, 2006

Another Book Idea

Not too long ago I had another idea for a book. This is one that is only in existence because of the development of the camera phone. I think that maybe this book will not me the coffee table book I had originally envisioned, but rather I think this book would live in the bathroom. The last page - the back cover would just be a picture shaped hole, so you could look through to the floor of the room you are in.

The name of the book?

The View From the Throne


















recognize any?

3 comments:

Katy said...

There are definitely some Purnell Potties in there.

Anonymous said...

better yet, have people submit their own "views from above" and see if your readers can match up the names to the places.

deano

David said...

of course I would publish such photos if provided