Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ellipses...

We've been having some of that beautiful Pittsburgh weather: 90/90 with rain and fog... Somehow I don't think Condaleeza is going to get these people to come to an agreement... Only one week left of pre-college, I never really got around to kicking their asses... All the talk about interest rates and the soft housing market never used to bother me when I was renting... It's nice, when you are about to put a pencil in your eye, if you are able to bust all of your people out of the meeting... I think maybe as Americans we don't have the bandwidth to process three wars at once. I wonder what happened in Afghanistan this week... I think that 30 days without action or comment amounts to ignoring... I really, really, really, hope he didn't dope to win the Tour... Somehow in the next two weeks I have to do a substantive amount of shop time... I believe that tying an increase of the minimum wage to a cut in capital gains is a little bit obscene... Another month has gone by without my renewal package completing itself... Even though I don't want the summer to end, I do believe I am starting to miss football... The kittens are getting real big, I wish they didn't have to... I am not sure that Barry Bonds is such a catch that they should have to apply the same method as with Al Capone... I haven't been to Kennywood or Sandcastle this summer. Maybe its time for Sandbar, perhaps next Friday night... Nobody said anything about my new picture... Does anyone have any job leads in Miami??? The people that wanted the ad on the other page never wrote back... It sounds like it won't be long until AOL is free. Be nice to keep that address and not have to pay anymore... Descent and Pulse both look like movies I think I will skip... Looks like Germans just aren't interested in Wal-Mart - Germans and Chicagoans... More record oil profits this quarter, bastards... Please everyone, when the time comes, remember we are no longer interested in the services of Rick Santorum... I need some new blogs to read...

2 comments:

Peg said...

New blogs to read?

Maybe you'd like this one. http://hooptyrides.blogspot.com is a guy who fixes things and is hopelessly in love with old-timey gear and "stuff." He writes for Make Magazine. He also built The World's Biggest iPod.

Says Mr. Hooptyrides: "Sure, I collect all sorts of stuff but more like a magpie than an aesthete. Rather than condition or rarity, I am more likely swayed by low cost and quiet charm."

Peg said...

Oops, posted too fast. His name is "Mister Jalopy," not "Mister Hooptyrides."