Monday, July 17, 2006

Ellipses...

Diplomacy sometimes seems to slip into parenting language... I still desperately need a list, time is running out... Way, way too many kids are on medication. The paper says 40% of kids at overnight camp... It turns out Pamela's doesn't open until 9:00 on Sunday, but parking is easy... I heard a song "I Miss Monica" today about simpler times... Teachers really do get the cash flow shaft... Enough with the humidity already, I miss Vegas sometimes - like putting you head in the oven...Just because it is in the refrigerator does not mean you should eat it... Its only fair if you are reading this page and I know you and you have your own page for you to send me the url... I can't beat the "oasis" scenario of Civ IV, doesn't seem to matter what I do... I really do hope we are able to do something about Rick Santorum this fall... All of a sudden the rest room at the bookstore is like a gas station - you need a key. Very uncivilized... Mrs. TANBI is halfway through her European odyssey... I wonder who would turn up if I had a painting party... Does it make sense to disassemble a portfolio in order to compose a portfolio??? I'm not sure I understand what Carmen Electra has to do with a sports award show... I think they are waiting to indict Barry Bonds until he is one home run behind Aaron... Comcast continues to disappoint me. I don't think they care... I talked to the parents like a good department head. Woohoo... First fill up over $50 today. If the cynical people were right, and the war is about oil, then the war must not be going very well... We may have to give people a payroll tax credit to get them to go into eldercare... If they built the border fence out of solar panels, would it satisfy both conservatives and liberals??? Almost nobody is updating their page lately. I had to go buy a book... Kittens like to climb things, like your leg while sitting at the computer. Their claws are sharp... There's an interesting labor dispute happening over movie work in Quebec... The Tour De France is the latest of professional sports I can't seem to care about... These ellipses were not produced by either the string or card (trammel) method, nor by plotting points...

1 comment:

Peg said...

If you had a painting party and you lived closer I would *so* be there. -- Peg, who has now reached her five-minutes-in-the-morning limit on all things blog.

Word verification, no lie: lvzdb