Monday, July 09, 2007

Ellipses...

I hope its not just me, but all of a sudden its real difficult to edit the titles of posts... I wonder if there is a reciprocity missing in government. If the President gets to attach "signing statements" to legislation that potentially changes the enforcement I think that the Congress ought to be allowed to do the same with Executive Orders. Just a thought... I cannot figure out why I didn't go see the Cubs this weekend. Guess I wasn't paying attention... Studio 60 ended last week while we were all doing other things. They did a fairly epic four parter to go out on and now that I think about it I almost believe they could have just saved themselves the aggravation of episodic television and just done a two hour movie for theatres, I would have paid... Is there something odd about a bible study holding their meeting in a bar??? On paying for Studio 60, we watched the last two episodes on the internet rather than on TV; one from the website and one from iTunes. It's my feeling that I think I would pay $2/hr for any show I wanted to watch if there were no commercials. Maybe that's really the answer to my "I hate Comcast" problem... You just knew those guys would whip out executive privilege. Dorks... About hating Comcast, now that T-Mobile offers wi-fi calls from a cell in a hotspot we have to decide if we hate Comcast SO much that we won't switch from DSL to Cable so we can go totally landline phone free... After my flying experience I have decided that before they can do anything else airlines should have to be able to consistently do two things: follow a schedule and keep baggage with passengers... I have a backlog of reviews, three movies and three books. I am not sure if I will do them... The trike fell over this week. I can't determine if it was structural, meteorological, or zoological... Pittsburgh got more bad news about their buses this week. Someone needs to break their box so they can think out of it... Does anyone else think there is something wrong with the expression "legitimate faith?" Seems like a contradiction in terms to me... Someone fell asleep in my class this week, my 1:30pm class, on Friday, of the first week. I must be pretty boring... Be sure to check out the TANBI shared sites. There's a feed too... Can you believe we are actually counting up to close to 50,000 hits? Me either...

No comments: