Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ellipses...

At least BSG got a writing nomination. As usual I watch all the shows nominated for best writing... I bought a new mouse, a Logitech, my first one. It rocks... Cubs clinch, Steelers lose, there's karma for you... We found that last week's storm actually split a tree in our yard in half. Guess we'll be calling the tree guys... Mrs. TANBI isn't feeling very well, even if she is really proud of me... I really wish the cat's would quit fighting over my office, it's MY turf, I shouldn't have to pee all over the floor to prove it, but it may come to that yet... My co-workers are becoming slightly apoplectic about some of our kids. I tend to take a wait and see posture... There's Christmas stuff on display at the CostCo, too soon people, too soon... I got a new GPS. Those people at TigerDirect really know how to pull my strings. this one syncs with my phone, if I can figure it out... Today it got to just the right temp inside to really want to turn on the AC but to know better than to actually do it... I don't think I'll be going to see Lakewood Terrace... There was absolutely nobody at the waterfront tonight... I can't believe nobody voted for Titty Titty Bang Bang, it was inspired... I will soon have three episodes of Fringe on the DVR without having watched any of them. I wonder how many it takes to just give up on a series entirely... Friday's Atlantis was lame... Should I be angsting about the RFID in some of the cards I am not getting? Might be time to shop for a new wallet... Savage would like everyone to know that some of the biggest market losers last week were US Senators, any surprise the government is stepping in? Not really... Really the blog has gotten pretty lame lately, and the analytics bear that out. I should get with the program already... McCain keeps saying Obama will raise taxes on everyone, how come interviews don't just pile in behind saying "...making over $250,000/year." I wonder what percentage of the electorate actually makes more than a quarter million each year... So I am 1/3 of the process through to tenure, and I still don't really know what it's even good for... I'm really not sure Weeds is a comedy series... We went a whole week without powering up the wii. That seems like a waste... The laundry is almost done, thank goodness... I am going to have to convert at least 8 of my rigging lectures to fully tricked out powerpoint for this upcoming side gig - or maybe I should try sliderocket... Today, apparently, in Pittsburgh, every road was closed... This post used the *post-doubler* method... I still owe an anniversary post... I agree Peg, structure is not stifiling, it's enabling... My folks want me to go to NYC this coming weekend, and Chicago three weeks after that. Maybe I shouldn't have moved to Pittsburgh... This page needs a facelift, got any suggestions? Sent them my way... Way to go Mad Men!!!

1 comment:

will said...

if you get a debit/credit card with "pay pass" it's got rfid. when i got a new one from my bank (washington mutual, so possibly not my bank for much longer) it came with that but without much notification of what it meant. fortunately an exacto makes quick work of it, though i'm told if you request an rfid free version they are obligated to provide you one.

or you can just get a tin foil wallet...