Thursday, September 04, 2008

I Can't Believe I Printed the Whole Thing

or...

Never finished, only published.


If you've been trying to get hold of me for the last week or so, or if you're waiting for me to do something for you and I haven't, here's the reason. Three 3" binders chok-full-o-career.

So I'm pretty much done with what I can do, it's up to the committees now (although people can still send unsolicited letters until Monday).

I think they came out pretty well, maybe not quite as slick as the last set, but still fairly well done.

I have more later to show, but I have to let it go for a few days. In the meantime go play with Wordle, it's cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good... clever idea to use Wordle on the covers.

I did my best on my part, hope it helps.
Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think this is one time the government is more efficient than the private sector. We just have one promotion form which, even at 32 pages and multiple essays, is still well shy of three full binders.